Hi everyone! Before we get started, please wish Elvira a Happy 13th Birthday! I usually link to a post from her original blog, but when I tried to, I realized it is no longer there which made me very sad. Elvira got her rabies shot this past Monday and passed her exam with flying colors.
Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I am going to ____________ on ___________________.
2.The worst _____________ is _____________.
3. From my experience, _________ is worth its weight in gold.
4. _________ does not work for me.
1. I am going to two basketball games on Saturday. Actually, one is just a practice because the 4-year-olds are just learning how to play.
2. The worst feeling is not being able to help a loved one get better.
3. From my experience, every cat is worth its weight in gold.
4. Yoga does not work for me. Everyone claims it is wonderful, but the one time I took a 6-week class I ended up with ulcerative colitis and never had a problem after the class was over.