Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I have a tough time choosing a gift for __________________________.
2. I can’t wait to see _______________ open the ______________ from me.
3. I’m dreaming of a _________Christmas.
4. If my holiday season were a book or movie, it would be titled _________
1. I have a tough time choosing a gift for anyone I only see once a year.
2. I can’t wait to see The Great One and Typhoid Mary open the balance beam from me.
3. I’m dreaming of a peaceful Christmas.
4. If my holiday season were a book or movie, it would be titled The 14 Cats of Christmas.
And the winner of Penny’s Christmas giveaway is Messymimi!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…