Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I don’t like ____________________ in my ______________________________.
2. My to-do list for December includes: _____________, ________________ and ______________________________.
3. I still need to _________ before _________.
4. To me, _________ is the most important part of the holiday season.
1. I don’t like meat chicken in my chicken soup. When I make it, I keep it separate for my hubby to add to his.
2. My to-do list for December includes hosting our annual party on the 18th, bringing Emmy for her checkup on Monday and reding Prancie’s book at Typhoid Mary’s preschool on the 16th. I have read Emmy’s book at 2 libraries and The Great One’s school, but I never get to read Prancie’s because there is some Christianity in it. Fortunately, she is attending a Christian preschool so I get to read it.
3. I still need to finish Christmas shopping, wrap gifts, clean and decorate before 12/18.
To me, being with loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged) is the most important part of the season.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus. Last week I showed Angel Sammy with his card for Cat Scouts last year. This week the flashback is from December 2019, Angel Sammy posing with the card he was sending to Cat Scout friends.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Angel Sammy and that card so adorable! 🙂 <3
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Charlee: “Angel Sammy, you look like you’re saying, ‘Who is that handsome cat on the Christmas card?'”
Java Bean: “It’s Sammy. It says so right in the post.”
Charlee: “Yes, I know, I’m just—”
Java Bean: “You need to read these things more closely, Charlee.”
I think you are right. 🙂 XO
It seems we allus end up visiting of Fridays, MOL!
1. We don’t like fur in our water bowl. But TBT uses a mesh scoop to remove it.
2. My to-do list for December includes: resetting the timer for the house lights, opening the box with the small fake tree and moving a small stand to a window to display it (TBT).
3. I still need to plant pansies outside before the ground freezes (TBT)
4. To us, new toys are the most important part of the holiday season.
Thank you for these great answers. Sounds like you have a lot to do this month. XO
Angel Sammy, what a nice picture of him!
Angel Sammy, he was a good proof reader!
1. I don’t like pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee.
2. My to-do list for December includes: making a menu, decorating and wrapping gifts, as well as cleaning up around here.
3. I still need to make something to take to a potluck before go to my work on Dec 2, as we all decided to do a potluck meal there, its more fun than eating the leftover provided meal…
4. To me, the real reason for Christmas is the most important part of the holiday season an we always go to church that morning even if I am working, because its early enough to do that, even though it is then a rushed day for me, I wouldn’t want to miss it…Joy To The World, The Lord Is Come.
Thank you for these great answers. A potluck sounds fun. XO
WOW, reading to those children! What a gift to them. I am so sorry not to have read your book but that will change TODAY. And chicken in the soup…so funny, mama doesn’t like it either, just the rich soup itself, maybe rice sometimes, maybe noodles (homemade). xxxx
Homemade noodles in soup sounds really good. 🙂 No worries on the book. XO
That is a lovely flashback of Angel Sammy.
Thank you. 🙂 Xo
Love the flashback photo……AND love your filling in! I’d never thought about not having chicken in my chicken soup but I DO like the idea of having a dish or bowl of chicken that we can add as much or as little to our chicken soup as we want! Thanks for the idea. You sure have a lot of things on your December “To Do” list but it is probably the busiest time of the year!!
Hugs, Pam (and Teddy too)
Thank you. 🙂 XO
1. I don’t like any hint of mushrooms in any of my food.
2. My to-do list for Dec. includes shopping and wrapping.
3. I still need to bring out gifts, list them for my references, and wrap them.
4. To me, my family here for Christmas is the thing I so look forward to.
Thank you for these great answers. What did you get for Katies client? 🙂 XO
My wife just made chicken soup the other day and as I was putting it in bowls she said, “I don’t want any chicken in mine.” She then realized who she was talking to and said, “Nevermind! I’ll get my own.”
That is funny. 🙂
Supurr fill-ins, and exactly the same formula here with the chicken soup! Happy Friday to mew all!
Thank you. 🙂 Glad you like it the same way. XO
Good answers to the fill-ins 🙂
I like Angel Sammy posing with his card 🙂
Such a sweetie!
Thank you. 🙂 XO
What a sweet angel. ~hugs~ That stinks that a hint of Christianity gets a book banned. ~shakes head~ Sad to say, I bet any other religion would be acceptable in this nutty world. Be well, my dear. You’re awesome.
Thank you. 🙂 XO
It is so wonderful you have read Emmy’s book to libraries and TGO’s school and now Prancie’s book will be read to TM’s preschool… WooHoo! Double Delight with Angel Sammy today… little toy soldier. My Fill-Ins~
1. I don’t like lumps in my gravy.
2. My to-do list for December includes: figuring out Christmas Eve dinner, what’s for Christmas Day dinner and holding on to the hope that the things we need are actually in the food stores now that the snowbirds are arriving.
3. I still need to shop before Christmas. I thought I was done but SSNS mentioned something yesterday.
4. To me, sharing the wonder, magic, joy and peace of Christmas is the most important part of the holiday season.
Thank you, Ellen! 23 more sleeps till Christmas 🙂
Thank you for these great answers. If you make gravy with cornstarch instead of flour, you won’t have lumps. 🙂 23 more sleeps unless you are a cat, then it is about 150. XO
I will usr the cornstarch! Thank you, Ellen!
You’re welcome- just mix about 2 T of it with 1/2 cup cold water and stir in.
Such a sweet Angel Sammy photo.
Great fill ins. Definitely with you on #4. Have a great weekend!
Thank you. 🙂 Have a nice weekend. XO
Aww! Angel Sammy so cute heheh!
Have a fill-intastic weekend 👍
Thank you. 🙂
Love your fill-ins and love Angel Sammy. I know how much you loved him.
Thank you for co-hosting the Friendly Fill-ins.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Ellen. Scritches to all the kitties. xo ♥
Thank you. 🙂 I miss my boy. XO
Yay we can read your fill ins and see your photos.
Everything was totally blank earlier.
Too funny about the soup.
The children are very lucky to be read to by you
Not sure what happened earlier- sorry. XO
So cute! Have a great weekend! 🙂
Thank you. 🙂 Hope you have a nice weekend too.
Great fill-ins! Here are mine:
Here are my answers:
1. I don’t like hot jalepenos in my pizza.
2. My to-do list for December includes: dinners with friends and neighbors, putting up the Christmas decorations and mailing out Christmas gifts.
3. I still need to make jams for our friends and neighbors before Christmas.
4. To me, family is the most important part of the holiday season.
Great answers! I don’t like jalapenos in anything. 🙂
What a cute picture of Angel Sammy! I like your fill-ins and glad you will be able to read Prancie’s book to TM’s preschool. I couldn’t get into your site earlier today but all seems okay now.
Thank you. 🙂 Sorry you couldn’t get through earlier- not sure what happened. XO
Probably just a glitch. 😀
Purrayers for Emmy’s doctor visit. Buzz goes Monday for another checkup on his eyes.
Thank you. I will say a prayer for Buzz. XO
How sad has this world become that you couldn’t read your book because there’s Christianity in it?!?!?! Yet everything else gets shoved down our throats, no questions asked.
Good point. XO
Those were really good answers and the sweetest flashback!
Thank you. 🙂
Mee-yow ‘angel’ Sammy was FURRY fotogenick Aunty Ellen!
Mee iss gonna due Fill-Innss OKay? BellaSita had another Seezure last nite an shee iss inn no shape to pawticipate!
1. I don’t like BellaSita’ss hair in my Salmon or Tukey Pate!!!
2. My to-do list for December includes:Bee nice to BellaSita Mum, an.**purr** her back to health alot.
3. I still need to meow to BellaSita THE mew toy mee wantss beefore shee goess back to Pet Valu.
4. To mee, beein with BellaSitaMum an litin THE Menorah is the most important part of the holiday season.
Hope mee did these rite Aunty????
You did an excellent job. I love all your answers. I am sorry BellaSita had another seizure. I am glad you take such good care of her. XO
Thanx fore likin mee answerss. It was fun werkin on THE questshunss!
Mee does mee best fore BellaSita Aunty Ellen 😉
Great answers and Angel Sammy photo. He was precious.
Thank you. 🙂
Good answers. It’s great that you get to read Prancie’s book. The photo is so cute.
Thank you. XO
We agree! loved ones ( 2-legged and 4-legged) are the most important part of the season!!
Yes, they are. XO
Reading your books at the schools sounds like fun
It should be. 🙂
Before I was a vegetarian, that’s how I liked my chicken noodle soup too — no chicken! Loved the broth and noodles.
I like the noodles too. 🙂
Your answers are always fun to read! That is a sweet photo of Angel Sammy xo
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Comments are closed.