Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I would like a __________________________ of my own.
2. On Black Friday, I ____________________________________.
3. For me, the holiday season begins _________.
4. If I won a large sum of money, _________ would be the first thing I bought
1. I would like a portable ultrasound machine of my own. It would be nice to check on Emmy’s fluid level around her heart instead of always bringing her to the vet an hour away every 2 weeks.
2. On Black Friday, I always go shopping with my mom. We have been doing this for years. We don’t get to stores when they open at 5 or 6 am though.
3. For me, the holiday season begins Ocotber 1st starting with Halloween.
4. If I won a large sum of money, a car for Raena and Zebby’s mom would be the first thing I bought. She lives in an area that doesn’t have ubers or taxis so she really needs one to get to Dr.. appointments.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday
and Feline Friday
currently hosted by Comedy Plus. My flashback is from last November. My Angel Sammy was working on his Christmas cards to his friends at Cat Scouts. I miss my boy so much.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…