Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. _______________________keeps me on my toes.
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when __________________________.
3. To me, _________ is one of the scariest things in the world.
4. Believe it or not, _________ doesn’t scare me.
1. The Great One and Typhoid Mary keep(s) me on my toes.
2. I know it’s going to be a bad day when my pop tart gets stuck in the toaster and breaks into several pieces when I attempt to remove it.
3. To me, cancer is one of the scariest things in the world.
4. Believe it or not, a spider in the house doesn’t scare me. I love spiders. Well, I wouldn’t want a taratula moving in, but the rest are fine. 🙂
My flashback is from October 2014 when my Angel Sammy joined Cat Scouts. He was such a handsome boy.
If you haven’t entered Penny’s Halloween Giveaway, be sure to leave a comment on her post by 9PM (EST) Friday night. Click here.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…