Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is ______________________.
2. My favorite summer activity is __________________.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are _________.
4. _________ scare(s) me more than _________.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is to give little gifts to friends.
2. My favorite summer activity is sitting in the air-conditioned house eating garden fresh zucchini.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are often about my cats past and present.
4. Losing loved ones scares me more than dying myself.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
And we don’t want to forget National Pet Fire Safety Day-
Did you know that the ASPCA gives away free window decals to alert firefighters of how many pets are in your home? To get yours, click here.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Good answers and flashback. I wish my dreams were about cats.
Thank you. 🙂 Maybe if you think of them right before you go to bed, you will dream of them. XO
Nice picture of Angel Jinx. I’ve dreamed about cats, too. XO
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Great fill ins and great picture of Angel Jinx. Have a great weekend!
Thank you. 🙂 Hope you have a great weekend too. XO
Nice photo of Angel Jinx. I often dream of Eric and Flynn and sometimes our other cats. I feel the same about #4, but do worry about how Ivor will manage when I am gone.
Thank you. 🙂 It is nice to get to still be with them in dreams. XO
We like your answer to #1……great idea! Thanks for hosting fill-ins – makes us think about a lot of things we might not ordinarily think about……….Happy Friday.
Thank you. 🙂 XO
I hardly ever remember my dreams but I’m sure there must be cats in there somewhere.
I would think so. 🙂
Love your fill-ins. I like it that you dream about cats past and present. How wonderful.
I didn’t know about the decals for your windows. Excellent.
Aw on Angel Jinx.
Thank you for co-hosting the Friendly Fill-ins.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Ellen. Scritches to all the kitties. ♥
Thank you. 🙂 Except when I wake up I am sad that I no longer have some of the cats. XO
Merci for great blanks! Such fun, your fill-ins.
Thank you. 🙂 XO
Eating watermelon and wild berries, and remaining barefoot for days on end makes my summer happy!
I’m with you on the watermelon. We have it daily. 🙂
Happy Friendly Friday Fill ins….great answers too especially Zucchini
Don’t faint I actually am pawticipating today
Thank you. 🙂 I was pleasantly surprised to see your post. XO
Angel Jinx♥ Emmy doing a great job supporting Pet Fire Safety Day. Your #4 is a big one for me… I don’t know what I would do without SSNS. #2 Sounds like a great summer activity.
My Fill-Ins this Friday…
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is watching Hallmark Christmas movies. I have a love, hate relationship with them… Ha!
2. My favorite summer activity is napping.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are scary.
4. Hurricanes scare(s) me more than just about anything else.
Thank you, Ellen♥
Thank you for these great answers. I am sorry you have scary dreams though. XO
Excellent Fill-ins and we totally agree with the last one.
Thank you. 🙂
I liked your replies and what nice flashbacks too
Have a sweetdreamstastic weekend 👍
Thank you. 🙂 Hope you have a fun weekend too.
Christmas in July, how fun!
It is. 🙂
Mee-yow ‘angel’ Jinx was so furry an hansum!
Mee meowed to BellaSita if wee have decalss an shee said wee due butt shee can not reememburr wehre she put them….silly BellaSita!
**nose rubss** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum
Thank you. 🙂 SHe should get more if they mail to Canada. XO
I’ve never celebrated Christmas in July, but exchanging gifts sounds fun!! 🙂
It is. 🙂
Thanx for the fill-ins. Great answers. TW usually dreams about being in her old house and hiding from the po po that the new owners call on her. She dreamt that it was a commune with lots of young people living there this last time.
Thank you. 🙂 That is an interesting dream. XO
Adorable photos. We sure appreciate your #1 too!
Thank you. 🙂
Those are really good answers and such a sweet flashback too.
Thank you. 🙂
Sometimes my angels (Pets) are in my dreams…
What sweet flashback.
And we have those warning about pets stickers here, too.
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is dressing up with fun decor…or just thinking about it to cool off on a hot day.
2. My favorite summer activity is enjoying sitting on our patio when the shade comes there…to listen to the birds and watching the various activities of them and other garden critters.
3. When I sleep, my dreams are often so real I wake up having to tell myself they are not real..esp if it was a nightmare..
4. The latest health issues hubby has been newly diagnosed with (heart) scare(s) me more than my own cancer history.
Thank you for your answers. I am sorry your hubby has a heart problem. I will add him to my prayer list. XO
Love your fill-ins- here are mine:
1. A fun way to celebrate Christmas in July is roast a turkey with all the trimmings!.
2. My favorite summer activity is swimming outdoors!
3. When I sleep, my dreams are rarely remembered.
4. Wildfires scare(s) me more than anything.
Thank you for these great answers. Yes, where you live, I would be scared of the wildfires too. I want turkey now. 🙂
I’m totally with you on #4! That worries me more than something happening to me. xo
It is scary to think about. XO
Supurr fill-ins, wild fiires would scare us too! Thanks for hosting and here’s wishing mew a supurr Sunday!
Thank you. XO
I am in total agreement with you on #4
It is a scary thought. XO
Your fill-ins are fantastic, and I relate to them so much. I believe the man who invented the first air conditioner was Willis Carrier, and I find it sad that he isn’t more well known for his amazing invention. And I also dream about my angel furbabies, most especially my Rosie. Purrs!
Yes, he deserves more credit. XO
Comments are closed.