Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A week without __________________ would be nice.
2. A week without _________________ would be impossible.
3. I didn’t plan to _________, but I’m glad I did.
4. I once _________ and lived to regret it.
1. A week without going to the vet would be nice. And this seems to be the week ( knock on wood, 3 times).
2. A week without my cats would be impossible. I won’t even leave them for a night. Their lives are so short that I want every minute I can with them.
3. I didn’t plan to become a cat lady, but I’m glad I did. I know I told you before, but if you are new to the blog- I didn’t live with a cat until I got married and my hubby had one.
4. I once used Frontline on a cat I adopted from outside and lived to regret it. All my cats ended up with fleas, it was a nightmare. That is a useless product.
My flashback is from February 2015, Angel Millie was posing with my cat statue. He loved to visit with that.
And the winner of Penny’s giveaway is BellaDharma
, but she lives in Canada so she chose Ernie of The Island Cats
to have the prize.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...