Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I am overdue to ________________________.
2. I am so sick of _______________________.
3. _________ is a strange snack I like to eat.
4. _________ is one of the most random things I own.
1. I am overdue to get my eyes examined. I have always had great eyesight, but lately I am having a tough time with smaller print.
2. I am so sick of the media vilifying men. I realize I have been blessed as to never been harmed and I feel bad for those who have been, but I think there are just as many bad women out there as there are men. It is too easy to accuse and ruin a man’s reputation. And as far as actresses claiming rape after having accepted a role from a director- that is what I call prostitution. I know this is going to set some people off and I try to keep things fun on here, but I feel strongly about these things.
3. Doritos with cotage cheese is a strange snack I like to eat. The cottage cheese cools off the Doritos.
4. A bottle of embalming fluid is one of the most random things I own. It was in my hubby’s father’s barn and I thought it would be a cool Halloween decoration. No worries, he was a nice guy, but a hunter so I assume at some point he stuffed something for his camp.
Back in June 2014, Angel Millie was getting into stuff. 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...