Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1.___________________________ was a very good year.
2. Whenever I _____________________, I ___________________________________________________.
3. I look forward to _________ this time of year.
4. _________ creeps me out.
1. 1994 was a very good year. I got my first cat, KaChoo and my Dad was still alive and healthy.
2. Whenever I see a cat that needs a home, I want it, but sadly I can’t have them all.
3. I look forward to everything about this time of year. I love the changing leaves, cooler weather, pumpkins, apples and Halloween.
4 Almost every doll creeps me out. I am OK with Barbies, but baby dolls have always repulsed me. I have always been a stuffed animal type if girl.