Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose ______________.
2. I think a reality show about __________________would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include _________.
4. My personal style could best be described as _________.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose pause. The Great One and Typhoid Mary are growing up so quickly, I just want to stop time for a while and enjoy them. Although, I wouldn’t mind a slight rewind back to when I still had my Sammy.
2. I think a reality show about people living with a lot of cats would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack , it would include Katy Perry’s Roar. I chose that because all through school and college I was quiet, but now I voice my opinions. I have a feeling if I were in school now that I would be suspended a lot.
4. My personal style could best be described as Queen of comfort. I am always in pj”s when I am home ( quite often) and the rest of the time I choose comfort over style.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
That is such an adorable photo! 🙂 <3 Did you change your website again? I'm having to fill in my information again with every comment and I'm not receiving your posts anymore. Your website says I'm already subscribed? Thanks, Deborah
Thank you. Sorry you are having troubles with my website. I didn’t change anything. I will try to figure it out. XO
I love your smart answers
Thank you. 🙂
What a cute photo. We sort of had similar answers for the reality show. I wanted one about cats, too. Have a great weekend!
Thank you. That would be a good show. XO
A sweet picture/flashback!
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose pause…to keep myself as I am and hubby too…though a rewind o the simpler times of my life could be good, too….Hmmm hard to choose…I guess its best to just take one day at a time, no matter where on my timeline I am.
2. I think a reality show about nurses who work in places such as where I do would be interesting. We always say we could write a book about the work we do, with long chapters for each day/shift.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include all kinds of classical music, appropriate for the rhythms of the day/mood I am in…
4. My personal style could best be described as traditional and rather conservative. I often shun the current fashions because well, they just are not ME!
Thank you for these great answers. I think that would be an interesting show, but sad too. I am pretty conservative and traditional with clothes too. XO
LOVE the bathing scene…and yes, rewinding to Sammy would be lovely, before the fast forward…Let’s hear it for PJs…and yes, grandkids and others grow up TOO fast.
Thank you. Yes, it would and yes. they do. XO
We three here are right there with you on your #4 answer, Ellen. Dad says for me, personal style is more like b*tch. Don’t worry, I gave him a good whap. We’re gonna be away for a bit. Mom and dad will be up in your neck of the woods this coming week. Enjoy your weekend!
Glad you gave him a whappy paw. I would love to meet your folks and give them some toys for you. 🙂 XO
I think a reality show with cats would be great! I’m casual at home too. T-shirts and leggings do it for me. I noticed Deborah’s comment and I am having trouble with your site, as well. The like button keeps loading and doesn’t appear. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.
Sorry you are having trouble too. I am going to try to fix that. XO
Bathing together is a good thing. So adorable.
Love your fill-ins. We’re the same on #4.
Thank you for co-hosting the Friendly Fill-ins.
Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.
Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Ellen. Scritches to all the kitties. xoxo ♥
Thank you. Hope you have a nice weekend. XO
Great Fill-in answers and adorable photo. We think more folks have picked “comfortable” as their style since Covid.
Thank you. Yes, I agree. 🙂
big aww! for Angel Pheobe photo
I liked your fill-ins I just love the name Typhoid Mary lol
Have a felinetastic weekend 👍
Thank you. 🙂
I found my voice in 10th grade before then I was fairly quiet too. I KNOW hard to imagine. LOL
MOL! 🙂 XO
‘Angelss’ Snowball an Phoebe look so ADOORBSS inn that foto Aunty Ellen…..
Wee enjoyed reedin yore Fill-Inn answerss.
BellaSita Mum said her answerss wuud bee too sad fore peeple to share….
**purrss** BellaDharma an ((huggiess)) BellaSita Mum
Thank you. She can share them with us if she wants. I am pretty sad now. XO
Precious photo! I love your answer to #3. I have become the same way!
Thank you. XO
Those were good answers and oh such a precious flashback.
Thank you. XO
What a lovely flashback image!
Thank you. 🙂
I am right there with you on #4! I’ve been working from home for over 12 years now and work in comfy pants every day!
Thank you. 🙂
Pawsome answers!! Mum feels the same way. Now that she has retired she wants to enjoy every minute
with me making memories 🙂
That is so sweet. XO
I am also having trouble leaving comments. I used to have to do comments on the reader. Now I can’t leave comments on the reader but it works on your site. But sometimes it does not recognize me. I know if I wait long enough it will get cleared up. I agree a reality show with cats would be good but I don’t want anything bad to happen to the cats. I am also not getting an email for your posts but I know you post every day so I just check my favorites. Here are my Fill-Ins…
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose rewind. This was a tough one!
2. I think a reality show about the characters from Toy Story would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include music from the ’70s and ’80s.
4. My personal style could best be described as casual minimalist.
Thanks for letting me know. I will try to figure out the issues. Thanks for these great answers. I like Toy Story too. 🙂 XO
There’s nothing like comfy clothes.
If you find a pause button, i’d like a nap while the rest of the world pauses, please.
Good idea, you deserve one.
I certainly wouldn’t want to fast forward, since I am old enough already, but I look forward to my grandson being a little older so we can watch him without him exhausting us.
Momma luvs that song!
Me too. 🙂
Great answers especially #4. That’s TW. She’s rewind before she got the cancer.
Thank you. Yes, a rewind would be good. XO
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose to be 12 with what I know now.
2. I think a reality show about cats in real homes would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include folk rock and the musical “Cats”.
4. My personal style could best be described as “apartment cheap and relaxed”.
Thank you for these great answers. That would be a good show. XO
Supurr fill-ins, and definitely #4 comfy clothes are always a must a home! Happy weekend and thanks for hosting!
Thank you. 🙂 Happy Weekend to you too. XO
Oh gosh, a soundtrack …. Walking on Sunshine?? Elza would love roar as well though!
Hope you are having a good weekend so far.
That is a good choice. XO
You should be the star of a reality TV show about living with cats! I can’t think of anyone more suited for that role. xo
Thank you I think people would prefer to see someone younger and prettier. XO
Comments are closed.