This is Phoebe on a low branch in a crab apple tree, I used ribbet to add the daisy frame. I think it matches her dress nicely.
Here are my Thankfuls-
- Great health insurance that allowed me to see my primary care, allergist and podiatrist this week.
- Getting to see a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis ( I had never seen this before) .
3. Being able to buy bobbins for my sewing machine that are already threaded, I could never figure out how to thread them using my machine even with an instructional dvd and manual.
4.Having the luxury of staying home with my cats almost all the time.
5. Harvest of green beans and yellow ones too that I was able to freeze for winter.
6.A visit to St. Anne’s Shrine with my mom. I was able to restock my supply of St. Christopher medals, I like to give them to people that are going to be traveling. I recently gave my last one too my friend’s daughter who was headed to Jerusalem for 5 months to study dance.
7. Breakfast at our favorite diner with my hubby on Monday ( yummy blueberry pancakes).
8. spending time with my great-niece who cracks me up constantly.
9.No vet trips this week.
10. Phoebe eating well ( knock on wood, 3 times) and thanks to God too, this means more to me than anything else right now.
Phoebe will announce the winner of the coloring book tomorrow.