We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. Rosie is thankful that everyone thought she rocked the bikini yesterday. And Drake is happy that Rosie let him have a spot in the steerage section of her boat.
We are joining the poetry day named after Teddy’s angel brother Sammy ‘s Poetry Day. Here is the photo prompt provided.
It’s my first day so I’m nervous
many are flashing their lights for service.
If that one guy keeps beeping his horn
his food is going to be airborne.
My friend Anne of My Tata’s Cottage posted a fun list of questions. I hope you will all join in the fun.
* Age backward: 25
* Favorite pie: banana cream
* Steak or seafood: steak
* Pepsi or Coke: Coffee please
* Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
* How many tattoos: None
* Ever hit a deer: No
* Netflix or Hulu : Hulu
* Last text from: I don’t text
* Favorite season: Fall
* Surgeries: 0
* Favorite color: Blue
* Mountains or Beach: mountains
* Dogs or cats: cats
* Early morning person: nope
* Have you ever flown on a plane: Yes
* Favorite holiday: Halloween
* Beer or wine: coffee please
* Mild or hot salsa: mild
* Smooth or crunchy peanut butter: crunchy
* Waffles or Pancakes: Pancakes
* Who will play: Not sure, but hopefully everyone
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. I came up with the first two and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. Every July, I ______________________.
2. I could be Snow White’s 8th dwarf named ___________________________.
3. I could use some _________ right about now.
4. I would like to start my own _________ business.