Hi everyone! Check out my new scratcher that Grammie bought me on Wednesday. I love her so very much. I am joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop because I am very thankful for my Grammie.
Mom bought me some Greenies, she got Emmy a bag too.
And now for my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day. We had a choice of 4 words that begin with A so I went with apples.
Some eat apples on a stick,
I wouldn’t even want a lick.
I prefer some meat,
that will get me to eat.
Dad bbq’s me some deer
that someone hunted last year.
So you can keep those apples
and even your snapples.
And now Mom wants to join the The Thursday Movie Picks Blog Hop hosted by Wandering Through the Shelves this week because she likes the theme, movies based on true events. She has chosen 3 films based on events that occurred in Massachusetts.
- The Fighter (2010)-A film about the boxer, “Irish” Mickey Ward. Mark Wallberg starred and Grammie and Mom were extras in the audience of one of the fight scenes. Cool huh?
- The Perfect Storm ( 2000)- Mark Wahlberg was also in this, but Mom isn’t hot for him like she is Nicolas Cage. It is a well done film about a storm in 1991 that caused the death of many fisherman.
- Black Mass (2015)- Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger, the mobster from South Boston. Mom’s friend’s grandson almost got the role of Whitey’s son, but he was a little too old. Mom helped him practice his lines for his audition.
And here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. I challenge everyone to ________________________ this week.
2. I regret disposing of _____________________________.
3. I have a difficult time admitting .