Hi everyone! Thank you all for the purrs and prayers for Sammy.
Things did not go as planned. Sammy did not get his dental because the vet heard a “gallop” in his heartbeat. She didn’t hear it when he got his blood work 2 weeks ago. He will need an ultrasound of his heart before he can go under anesthesia. I am glad the vet chose to be cautious.
I still have no answers on the nose. She numbed it and tried to get a fluid sample, but there was no fluid. She couldn’t take a sample unless he was under anesthesia so that had to wait. She took an x-ray, but there “expert” needs to review it.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
1. ______________ was a very good year.
2. There is nothing quite like _______________.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to interview _________.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for _________.
1. 1992 was a very good year. That was the year we got married. I was thinking of other years when good things happened, but unfortunately bad ones did too in the same year.
2. There is nothing quite like sharing a bed with cats. It is wonderful in some ways like falling asleep to the sound of purrs, but then there is the scratches they accidentally give me and the pillow hogging. I can’t sleep without at least one though.
3. If I had a talk show, I would want to interview Nicolas Cage.
4. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for my immediate family and my cats.
We are also joining Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday and Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus. We are also joining FiveSibes Flashback Friday.
Here is a flashback from 2014 or 2015. Sadly, 3 of the 4 of these kitties are no longer with us. Snowball, Lucy and Spooky are at The Rainbow Bridge.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...