Another sad week in the Blogosphere, Moosey of Animal Shelter Volunteer Life went to Rainbow Bridge.
Moosey’s Mom and Dad have a lovely tribute to this sweet boy on their blog.
Starting off , I am a day late with Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun. This week’s co-host is OBI from ELOQENT RAMBLES. She came up with ALL THE statements.
- Being ___ is _____
- I _____ to ______
- If I could_____ I would _________
- I cannot live without _______________
- Being A CAT MOM is THE BEST
- I LOVE to SPEND TIME WITH MY CATS ( ACTUALLY, ANY CATS)
- If I could ICE SKATE I would GO ICE SKATING AT ROCKEFELLER CENTER WITH MY HUBBY
- I cannot live without MY CATS
The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life theme this week is “Neighbor”. Spooky was our neighbor’s cat for at least 13 years before we adopted him and made him an inside cat. He used to visit daily for a little snack. I always worried if he would miss a day because there are a lot of coyotes around. I am very happy that Spooky is part of our family now.