Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. I still can’t switch to text version to add the code and I haven’t had time to figure out the problem. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you.
Hi everyone. We want to give our condolences to The Whiskeratti. Princess Leia was helped to The Rainbow Bridge Saturday. Her mom and brother, Toby sure could use some prayers and words of comfort. To visit, click here.
We are just joining Comedy Plus’ Awww….Mondays today. Here is Joanie cuddling with her Gremmie. She really loves him. The other day, The Great One was giving him a physical and Joanie stayed right there to guard him.
Fun fact: Today is Nic Cage’s birthday!
Penny will be here with a tip tomorrow.
Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer:
Hi everyone. Before we start the fill-ins, there are a lot of sick kitties in need of purrs and prayers. Little Binky , click here.
and Sammy and Miles Meezer. Click here
Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Please leave your link (at bottom of post) here or at my co-host’s Four-Legged Furballs. You can also answer in the comment section.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Hi everyone! Emmy thanks you all for the big welcome you all gave her yesterday.
She is still working on the modeling poses. I made her a pink hat, she will try to have it on for her Sunday selfie. Can you see the dark ring around the green part of her eye? I hope to get a better photo, it is so unique and very pretty.
Now time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. If you do a post with your answers, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. If you didn’t have time to do a post, feel free to put your answers in the comment section.
1. a prop from a tv show or film I would like to own is ______________________________
2. My oldest friendship is ______________________________
3. Whenever I , I always .
Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 47. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can add it up until Wednesday at 11 PM (EST). You can also answer in the comment section.Thank you to all who join in the fun.
1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _________________________.
2. The last thing I think about before sleep is _____________________________.
3. I am looking forward to .
- The first thing I think about in the morning is WHEN CAN I TAKE A NAP?
- The last thing I think about before sleep is ALL MY LOVED ONES ( CATS INCLUDED) AS I SAY MY PRAYERS.
- I am looking forward to WATCHING A NICOLAS CAGE MOVIE THIS WEEKEND. I HAVE USS INDIANAPOLIS MEN OF COURAGE. I HOPE IT IS GOOD, BUT IF NOT, IT IS STILL NICOLAS CAGE.
- I am so pleased THAT POLAR BEAR’s BLOOD WORK WAS GOOD. HE WENT TO THE VET YESTERDAY FOR A THYROID CHECKUP AND WE ALSO TESTED KIDNEY, LIVER, ETC. HE WAS VERY SNEEZY FROM HIS HERPES THOUGH SO I HAD HIM GET THE ANTIBIOTIC SHOT. HE HAS HAD IT BEFORE SO I KNEW IT WOULD BE OK.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop today. This week I thought I would share a photo that my friend photoshopped for me several years ago. You all know how I adore Nicolas Cage and being that today is his birthday, I thought I would use this.
First off, the original taken on Christmas Eve 2009 of my hubby and I
And before I end this, Joanie wants to show you all one of the m’s she got for Christmas to wear to The Tabby Cat Club. She is a calico, but has some little stripes on her leg so they accepted her in. She felt bad that she didn’t have the tabby M though so she asked Santa for one.
Hi everyone! Our friends Kali and Shoko nominated us for The Versatile Blogger Award– thank you! Here are the rules:
- show the award on your blog
- thank the person who has nominated you
- share 7 facts about yourself
- nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- link your nominees & let them know about your nomination
Mom and I are going to share the 7 facts:
- I had kittens before I came to my forever home.
- I still meow around the house looking for Spooky.
- I love my Grammie very much ( you knew that).
- I am going to start taking vitamins thanks to my friend Savvy. I won them on her blog.
They are good for my liver, kidneys and tummy. To read more about them click here.
5. I am left-handed ( and my Mom is too).
6. I would love to own 2 reindeer, but my state doesn’t allow anyone to bring deer in from out of state and there are no reindeer breeders near here.
7. I adore Nic Cage and want to meet him- OK, you all know that, but I hope someday through 6 degrees of separation it will happen.
I don’t like to choose nominees, I think all the blogs deserve it. I do have a list of all the blogs I enjoy, click here to read it and please let me know if I missed your blog because I haven’t updated it in about 2 months. Click here
Hi everyone! I am having a bad week. You know how Mom took Noel to the vet, but I hid my card so I wouldn’t have to go? Turns out the
rotten sneaky veterinarian sends email reminders too. I had to go with them and they stole some of my blood. I have lost a pound in 6 months, I am a svelte 7.15 pounds. My thyroid is hyper so I need to take medicine for it like Millie and Polar Bear- good luck getting me to do that.
Grammie felt bad for me so she bought me my very own bag small bag of party mix that I don’t have to share. I love my Grammie so very much.
Today is Sammy’s Poetry Day featuring the letter N so I thought I would write a poem about Mom’s favorite actor.
Mom’s favorite actor is Nicolas Cage
She has liked him since she was 17 years of age.
All his movies she has seen
they lift her up like caffeine
Nic has been in a lot of flops
he has even played a few cops.
To meet him is the only thing on her bucket list
she just wants a photo. not a tryst.
And the winner of my piorate giveaway is Laila and Minchie– congratulations! I can’t wait to see you both dressed as pirates.
And for P.S. Annie’s 19-Somethin’ Challenge, the question is: Did you get into MTV? If not, what was your favorite music-based tv program? My Mom watched MTV from the start and she loved Solid Gold too. She used to want to be a Solid Gold dancer- MOL!
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow, we hope you will all join. Mom came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
1. Something healthy I do daily is ________________________.
2, Something unhealthy I do daily is ____________________________.
3. This Summer, .
4. This Autumn, .
Hi everyone! Today is Sammy’s Poetry Day featuring the letter L and my Mom has written a special poem, but first I want to clear something up. Some of you asked if Brody had a selfie on Monday. He did and I
purposely, accidentally omitted him. So for all you fans of the suck up, Brody here is his selfie.
Grammie was here on Wednesday, I love her so very much. And she brought
me us another pound of Party Mix.
Here is Mom’s poem about Lucy:
You loved to hiss
the litter box you’d often miss.
You were always on my lap
or on the bed we’d take a nap.
You always had lots of splainin to do,
you would have moved the football on Charlie Brown too.
My life is no longer the same,
I miss calling your name.
We had to say goodbye last Fall,
Lucy, I miss you most of all.
I can’t believe it has been almost a year since Lucy went to The Rainbow Bridge.
It is called 19-Somethin’ . The first question is :What movie could you, or did you see over and over again when you were a teenager? My Mom reminded me that when I was 13, I couldn’t stop watching Annie. When I was older, Dirty Dancing was watched countless times. And of course, Peggy Sue Got Married, my all time favorite movie and when I first fell in love with Nicolas Cage.
Mom also wants me to give you the fill-ins for tomorrow, she came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
1. My favorite way to exercise is ____________________________.
2. Something I learned last week was ______________________________
3. I am sentimental about .
4. Some people may find it surprising to know___________________________.
I am starting a giveaway Sunday !