Hi everyone! Time for our weekly fill-ins. We love learning more about everyone so please participate and be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. And remember, you can always answer in the comments too.I love the
1. I love the following Christmas film(s)_____________________________________.
2. I don’t care for the following Christmas film(s) __________________________________.
3. At the holidays, I cannot resist __________.
4. A favourite holiday memory of mine is ___________.
1. I love the following Christmas films: Family Man ( Nic Cage), The Family Stone, A Christmas Carol ( the version with Patrick Stewart) and The Grinch ( cartoon and Jim Carey version).
2. I don’t care for the following Christmas films: Elf and A Christmas Story. I know most love Will Ferrell, but I am not a fan.
3. At the holidays, I cannot resist going overboard buying gifts for those I love even if it puts me in debt.
4.A favourite holiday memory of mine is from 2010, I was very sad because KaChoo had gone to The Bridge November 27th so my hubby took me to NYC for an overnight trip to see the Christmas Lights in Dyker Heights Brooklyn. If you are not familiar with them, you can click here
to learn more.
Today is also The Lazy Pit Bull’s Blooper Roundup. My cats gave me lots of material to choose from when we did the photo shoot for our Christmas card. Here is Snowball.