Hi everyone! We are joining Comedy Plus’ Awww….Mondays and Mewsic Moves Me (hosted by Curious as a Cathy, Xmas Dolly, JAmerican Spice and Stacy Uncorked.) The mewsic theme for the entire month of December is Christmas music so we will be participating every week.
I will start off with my all-time favorite Christmas song. Lou Monte’s Dominick the Donkey. I had never heard it until it was featured in the film, Riding in Cars with Boys ( Drew Barrymore).
And because it is Hanukkah and I love Adam Sandler ( not as much as Nicolas Cage though), here is The Hanukkah Song-
Joanie enjoyed another play date with The Great One. She has an Elsa dress almost like Elsa Bear.
Penny will be here with another tip for you tomorrow.
Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 32. Don’t forget to add your linky to McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comments.
1. My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are_____________________, but I could do without hearing _____________________ever again.
2.My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration is ____________________, because________________________.
3. My favourite holiday treat is .
4. A holiday tradition in my house is .
- My favorite Christmas songs are Happy Christmas and Dominick the Donkey. but I could do without hearing Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer ever again ( it upsets Phoebe).
- My most meaningful Christmas decoration is a set of lights that my parents used on our Christmas tree when I was very young. They were missing for years and I found them when we were selling my childhood home in 2003. I don’t actually use them, I just display them in their box ( they are practically an antique).
3. My favourite holiday treat is Chex party mix with peanuts, pretzels and raisins coated in white chocolate, my friend makes it, I need to get the recipe.
4. A holiday tradition at my house is watching the Christmas episode of Dr. Who on Christmas Night with my hubby.
This photo is a few years old , my Angel Stinky is in front of the tree.
Phoebe will be sharing some of her art tomorrow.