Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer:
Hi everyone! We have a tasty food to tell you about today.
*We received 2 free can of Redbarn Naturals chicken pate in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are our own.
When I was contacted by the Red Barn company, I checked out their website and saw the food was full of what I believe to be good ingredients so I agreed to let my cats test it.
Here is the ingredient list for the chicken pate:Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Garbanzo Beans, Natural Flavor, Alfalfa Meal, Cranberries, Agar-Agar, Parsley, Blueberries, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Green Lipped Mussel (Source of Lysine), Yucca Schidigera, L-carnitine, Magnesium Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, , Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D2 Supplement, Folic Acid.
And it is made in the USA!
The two kitties I have that love pate are Emmy and Prancie so I let them do the taste test.
Emmy did too, but I didn’t get her photo. She is miffed because she is off to the cardiologist today for a 6 month checkup to see how her heart meds are working so I didn’t want to force the flashy box on her.
Redbarn carries several flavors of cat food and treats as well as dog food too. You can check the ingredients and use the store locator on their website. Click here.
I checked and Chewy also carries all their products.