Hi everyone! We are joining Comedy Plus’ Awww….Mondays and Mewsic Moves Me hosted by Curious as a Cathy,Xmas Dolly, JAmerican Spice and Stacy Uncorked.The theme for Mewsic Monday is Christmas music- all month long.
Here are some of my favorites. I know I have used them before, but when I like something, I stick with it.
1. Dominick the Donkey :
2. Candy Cane Lane ( Sia):
3. Happy XMAS ( War is Over):
And for Comedy Plus’ Awww….Monday, here is Sammy working on his Christmas cards
to fellow Cat Scouts.
And here is our blog card-feel free to take a copy. I still need to mail them out to those participating in the card exchange.
Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 32. Don’t forget to add your linky to McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comments.
1. My favorite Christmas Song(s) is/are_____________________, but I could do without hearing _____________________ever again.
2.My most meaningful Christmas ornament/decoration is ____________________, because________________________.
3. My favourite holiday treat is .
4. A holiday tradition in my house is .
- My favorite Christmas songs are Happy Christmas and Dominick the Donkey. but I could do without hearing Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer ever again ( it upsets Phoebe).
- My most meaningful Christmas decoration is a set of lights that my parents used on our Christmas tree when I was very young. They were missing for years and I found them when we were selling my childhood home in 2003. I don’t actually use them, I just display them in their box ( they are practically an antique).
3. My favourite holiday treat is Chex party mix with peanuts, pretzels and raisins coated in white chocolate, my friend makes it, I need to get the recipe.
4. A holiday tradition at my house is watching the Christmas episode of Dr. Who on Christmas Night with my hubby.
This photo is a few years old , my Angel Stinky is in front of the tree.
Phoebe will be sharing some of her art tomorrow.