Hi everyone ! Today is Friendly Fill-In day, but it is also Veteran’s Day! I have the utmost respect for all who have served ( and are currently serving). My Dad was in the Air Force Here is a photo I used in 2014, of Lucy with my Dad’s flag and a photo of him in the service.
I recently read about The Eric A. Palmisano Care Package Project that was started in memory of a U.S. Marine killed in Iraq in 2006. There are several item they need to make these packages, you can check them out by clicking here.
Now for those fill-ins. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. And you can always put your answers in the comment section.
1. _____________________should be taught in schools.
2. The last item I donated was ___________________________.
3. My (personal) song is , because .
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: , , and .
1. MEDITATION should be taught in schools. ( I wish I had learned how to do this early in life instead of trying now and having my mind jump all over).
2. The last item I donated was A BOX OF BOOKS TO THE LIBRARY IN THE NEXT TOWN FOR THEIR BOOK SALE, I HAD MY HUBBY DROP THEM OFF THIS MORNING.
3. My ( personal) song is FRANK SINATRA’S YOUNG AT HEART, because I AM LIKE A GIANT CHILD AND THE LINE, “FAIRY TALES CAN COME TRUE” ( I got my Prince Charming).
4. Three things I am thankful for this week are: MY HUBBY, MY MOM, MY CATS, THOSE WHO PROTECT US and EVERYONE THAT READS MY BLOG. ( I know that is more than 3, but I am thankful for the abundance of blessings in my life).