Hi everyone! We know it is Wordless Wednesday, but we want to give you a Sammy update.
Basically, we didn’t get any answers at his appointment. The vet said she had not seen a bump like that and thought it could be trauma ( KaTwo does whap him in the nose often). He also has a bad fang and she thought they might be connected. The quickest appointment for a dental was May 9th so if it is still there, he will get an x-ray and a needle aspirate.
And don’t forget our book giveaway. Just comment on Monday’s post before Wednesday at 9 PM ( EST).
Happy Purim to all our Jewish friends! Trouble got to dress as Queen Esther this year because this is her first Purim with us. She is a big boned girl so the cape is too small.Here are some of the other kitties in the costume from years past.
Last week I showed you how Trouble gets into “stuff”, she has also been known to get into “things” too.
The A-Z challenge is next month. I have participated 4 times. My themes were random cat things, books about cats and two years of crocheted cat items. My question to all of you is would you prefer I write about blog hops or cost cutting ways to keep your cats happy and healthy?
Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Thank you for all who made guesses in our 3 day contest. And the winner is Lone Star Cats with 13 out of 14 correct. I am most impressed they knew Gremmie was Rambo ( just like in Gremlins 2).
Here are the correct answers:
Many of you thought Prancie might be Harry Potter because of the scarf. I actually made it for Sammy to be Harry Pawter back in 2014.
Hi everyone. Thank you all for the purrs , prayers and words of comfort for KaTwo. It is a tough choice and I pray I make the one that will keep her with me the longest and still have her be pain free. I am blessed to know so many caring people.
Here is Joanie with our photo for Wordless Wednesday:
Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer:
Hi everyone! I know it is Wordless Wednesday, but I have another review for you. Influencers can choose two items per month to review. I usually only choose one item but when I spotted the Wee Wee pads I asked if they were for dog reviews only and they were not.
*Disclaimer- We received Wee-Wee Housebreaking Pads for free from Chewy in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are my own.
I had to do this with Lucy too so over the years, I have tried many brands of pads. I am very pleased with these, they don’t leak through like some brands do because they are made of 5 layers. They are on sale this month, $6.99 for a package of 12. And don’t forget they have free shipping on orders over $49. To order some, click here.