Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer:
Hi everyone! I know it is Wordless Wednesday, but I have another review for you. Influencers can choose two items per month to review. I usually only choose one item but when I spotted the Wee Wee pads I asked if they were for dog reviews only and they were not.
*Disclaimer- We received Wee-Wee Housebreaking Pads for free from Chewy in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are my own.
I had to do this with Lucy too so over the years, I have tried many brands of pads. I am very pleased with these, they don’t leak through like some brands do because they are made of 5 layers. They are on sale this month, $6.99 for a package of 12. And don’t forget they have free shipping on orders over $49. To order some, click here.
Hi everyone. We want to give our condolences to our friend Purrseidon and her family on the loss of her brother Mr. M. If you want to visit them,click here. He was a wise and handsome tuxie.
Today we have Emmy modeling a Dr. Seuss Hat for The A-Z Challenge
And the winner of Monday’s giveaway for the socks and catnip mat is our friend, Pipo !
The Matzah Ball Fairy by Carla Heymsfeld is the perfect book for Passover. It is a cute picture book about the Matzah Ball Fairy who gives some special powder to a woman whose matzah balls don’t float. She ends up using too much and everyone that eats one ends up floating.
The “Love Changes Everything” Campaign kicks-off March 3 – 4 with a National Adoption Event Weekend in participating Petco and Unleashed by Petco stores and runs through April 1. But there’s more—this year pet adopters can join the Petco Foundation in creating the world’s largest mosaic mural of adopted pets and their people. Adopters submitting photos at petcofoundation.org/snaplove will be eligible to win daily prizes, along with funding for the adoption organization that introduced them to their pet.
The mosaic, powered in partnership with WholeHearted pet food, will come to life in New York City’s Union Square Park on Sunday, March 25 from noon to 4:00 PM at the All for Love Adoption Rally featuring adoptable pets from more than twenty New York area animal welfare organizations. Attendees can meet MUTTS creator Patrick McDonnell, pose for pictures with the famed MUTTS characters Mooch and Earl and participate in other fun activities centered around celebrating pet adoption.
Animal lovers can support the “Love Changes Everything” campaign by making a donation in any Petco, Unleashed by Petco store or online at petcofoundation.org/love. Anyone who makes a donation of $10 or more will receive a limited-edition tote bag featuring MUTTS artwork specifically designed for the Love Changes Everything campaign.
Pie Pi Day!
I have a book recommendation for today. I’m Not Sorry: Poems By Cats by Rosa Silva is a fun book. She has a great sense of humor, as she proved when she wrote Stop Meowing and Go the F*ck to Sleep which I also reviewed- click here.
To read some samples of the poems and enter to win a copy, you can visit her blog Cat Lady Confidential.
*Disclaimer- I was given a Kindle copy of I’m Not Sorry: Poems By Cats in exchange for a fair review. All opinions are my own.
I felt like most of these poems could have been written by my cats and I think you will feel the same. There was some bad language, which I am sure some of my cats would use too- I just want to warn you not to get this book for a child. My only complaint is that it isn’t longer. Hopefully, there will be another collection of poetry soon.
It is available for free with Kindle Unlimited and $2.99 on Kindle. Click here.
Book Date’s It’s Monday! What Are YOU Reading?(I know it is already Wednesday)