Hi everyone! We were recently given the Happiness Tag from our dear friend Annie of McGuffy’s Reader- thank you!List
- List 5 things that make me happy :My cats, hubby, mom, niece and great-niece, being home in my pajamas, reading comments on my blog , crocheting, reading, watching comedies like Big Bang Theory. Sorry, that is more than 5, but lots of things make me happy.
- List 5 songs that make me happy: Sinatra’s Young at Heart and New York, New York. Katy Perry’s Roar, the Christmas Song Dominic the Donkey and almost all Christmas music.
- List 5 bloggers that make me happy: I can’t pick just 5, I read so many blogs and they all make me happy or I wouldn’t read them so if I have commented on your blog then you make me happy.
Today’s word for #JHC is Bobbing for Apples:
Joanie loves this bag of apples on the table, she keeps rubbing it every morning. I offered her a piece of an apple though and she had no interest. I also have these with hands that I put apples in.
Phoebe will see you tomorrow.
Hi everyone! Mom is letting me post on a Tuesday because my friend Purrseidon gave me The Happiness Tag. Purrseidon is a cat that loves water, if you haven’t met her, please go visit her.
To accept The Happiness Tag, I must:
List 5 Things that Make Me Happy
List 5 Songs that Make Me Happy
List 5 Bloggers who Make Me Happy and Notify those Bloggers
The first part is easy- 5 things that make me happy
- My Grammie- I love her so very much.
- My Purrince- I am so lucky to have such a romantic and handsome purrince.
- My folks- Mom can be annoying, but I love them both.
- My poles
- Brody’s bedtime ( we finally get a break from him pestering us ).
My favorite songs:
- Young at Heart by Frank Sinatra ( I am young at heart)
- Roar by Katy Perry ( self-explanatory)
- At Last by Etta James ( it took me a long time to find my purrince)
- Soft Kitty ( from The Big Bang Theory)
- Memory ( from the musical, CATS)
I can’t pick just 5 bloggers that make me happy, Mom and I read a lot of blogs and they all make us happy. If you are reading this, you make us happy so feel free to take The Happiness Tag.
Mom scored some great books yesterday:
And Penny wants you to see her in a box ( she fits better than MiIlie):