Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer: