Happy Thursday everyone! Today is my day to blog, but Mom is going to cut in-phooey!
The Cat on My Head challenged us to The Quote Challenge- here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you: Thanks The Cat on My Head for this opportunity to reveal a bit about myself through the quotes I selected.
- Post three of your favorite quotes (this can be done all in one post or on three consecutive days).
- Nominate 3 bloggers and challenge them.
And here are my 3 favorite quotes- I am sure you won’t be surprised that they are all about cats.
- “Time spent with cats is never wasted”- Sigmund Freud. I can’t think of a better way to spend my time.
- “When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction” Mark Twain. Same here, once I know a man or woman loves cats, I know they are kind-and smart too.
- ” I love cats because I love my home, and little by little they become it’s visible soul.” Jean Cocteau. This rings so true for me, I am a homebody and I do love my house, every part of it is for the comfort and enjoyment of the cats.
I also want to tell you about the 6 words Coach Daddy, this month was how we’d improve ourselves and I loved everyone’s answers. Please check them out and tell Eli you want to join next month’s 6 words.
And now back to a very annoyed Phoebe- Hi again, yesterday was Joanie and Sammy’s birthday. Joanie got her own bag of treats and Mom wrote Joanie only on them. I can’t believe that
brat Joanie doesn’t have to share. Grammie was here though so we all got some other treats. I love my Grammie so very much. Her birthday is this month so I must come up with a great present for her.
See you Sunday and I best not have to share my post with Mom. And Monday we are starting a new giveaway with a black cat theme.