Happy Saturday everyone! We are hopping again this Saturday.Before we start hopping, please hop on over to our Funny Farmer Felines’ Interview on Mousebreath if you haven’t yet: http://mousebreath.com/2015/05/15-meows-make-a-home/
First off is a new hop that I learned about from another blogger that was doing the a-z challenge. Thank you Eli of Coach Daddy for inviting me to participate. I hope some of you will want to join in too. It is called 6 words or less and for each hop ( monthly)you will be given a prompt to answer in 6 words. https://coachdaddyblog.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/a-to-z-challenge-y-is-for-yeah/
Thank you to Hilary of Feeling Beachie for having me co-host her Follow Friday Fill-Ins. I would be so happy if you would all join us in the hop. I love to read these, you can learn so much about one another.
- I hate to wear ______________________,but love to wear ________
- Hearing ________________________ makes me feel ___________
- I have a _______________ on my ________________
- I wish I could say _________ to __________________
1. I hate to wear SHORTS, but love to wear PJ’s.
2. Hearing A CAT PURR makes me feel CALM AND HAPPY.
3. I have a BIRTHMARK on my NECK.
4. I wish I could say YES to EVERY DONATION REQUEST TO HELP CATS
The theme this week for #52 Snapshots of life is “below ” and The kitties have bunk beds and Lucy loves to be “below” the top one which is usually Sammy’s, but in this photo, they were together which had never happened before and probably never will again.
I need a nap after all that hopping. Phoebe will see you tomorrow.