Hi everyone! Last week when Cat Scout Maggie filled us in on Cat museums in the USA , she also told us about a cat house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. I don’t know why, but the photo she included in the post did not appear. Here it is: All the details, including the blueprints can be found at Hausppanther: http://www.hauspanther.com/2014/08/01/vintage-cat-house-designed-by-frank-lloyd-wright-finds-new-home-at-feline-history-museum-in-alliance-ohio/
and Maggie’s Mom made a great photo of my Sammy with Maggie and Felix:
Feel free to add your kitties to the blank photo above and post them on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/15andmeowing?ref=hl
And if you are in NYC, The Museum of Moving Image has a display running through January 31,2016 about how cats took over the internet. http://observer.com/2015/07/hello-kitty-new-exhibit-explores-the-history-of-cats-on-the-internet/#ixzz3gSiSqwdc
I am starting my hopping early this week-
I am co-hosting Feeling Beachie’s Blog Hop this week- please join in, I love to read people’s answers – it is a great way to learn more about each other.
- Birthdays are ______________________
- I am ___________, but I wish I was _________.
- ____ is my favorite ______.
- ________ is the best brand of __________.
1. Birthdays are FUN TO CELEBRATE THE WHOLE MONTH
2. I am FAT, but I wish I was THIN ( OR AVERAGE)
3. NICOLAS CAGE is my favorite ACTOR ( Just in case you didn’t know that 🙂 )
4. FRISKIES PARTY MIX is the best brand of CAT TREATS ( the kitties did this one)