We are also joining the Appreciate the Moments blog hop hosted by Everyday Dog Mom and Dog Mom Days. The word this month is summer and nothing says summer like a kitty in a bikini. I love this badge that Ann of Zoolatry made for us back in 2015.
Here is our art made on ribbet:
And here are my thankfuls-
- We lost power Friday from the storm, but it was back in 2 hours.
- Our 20-year-old generator failed and we were afraid is could cause a fire, I am thankful that our electrician who installed it and is now retired came over to disconnect it for now.
- We got all rain from this storm instead of snow or sleet.
- Breakfast with my mom, niece and the great one.
- I am thankful that the great one has so many people that love her, I wish all kids we so lucky.
- The teller at the bank I go to retired a year ago and I didn’t get to say goodbye. I am thankful that my mom and I ran into her( not literally) in the grocery store parking lot and had a nice conversation with her.
- I am almost done all the crocheting for the A-Z challenge.
- New episodes of my favorite shows on tv this week.
- Thankful my hubby qualifies for a senior discount at the vet ( that sounds funny, you know what I mean though :)).
- My sweet hubby.
Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and us. Thank you to all who participate.
2. I would protest _____________________.
3. I have since .