Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-ins, but first the winner of our Hartz SqueezUps GIveaway is The Catholic Cat– Congratulations!
Be sure to leave your link on McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was _______________________.
2. For breakfast, I have ___________________.
3. An instrument I would like to play is .
4. I always try to , because .
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was the swings. I wish I could have a giant swing now.
2. For breakfast I have waffles with butter ( the frozen kind)- I know it is not healthy, but that is what I like. My Mom keeps telling me to stop having awful waffles 🙂
3 An instrument I would like to play is the piano. I got a free piano from Craigslist 11 years ago and I took lessons for a year and a half, but now I use it as a buffet in the dining room.I have no musical ability.
4. I always try to tell my Mom, hubby and niece that I love them daily because you never know when you may not get that chance.
Before I go, please check out Coach Daddy’s 6 words this month is Our Greatest Adventures. You can read about mine and many others. Click here.