Brody is here today to ask a favor. His lady love, Leia of The Whiskeratti has been sick. She needs some tests to find out what us wrong. Her mom set up a GoFundMe page. We know everyone can’t afford to donate, but purrs and prayers are free.
Prancie has agreed to help out, she is letting us have 5 copies of Prancie’s Prayer. For anyone that donates $10 today, November 14th, we will send you a book. Sorry, we can only afford to ship in the USA. Just donate on the GoFund page and let us know in the comments. Mom wishes she could do more, but her sewing machine is currently broken so she can’t make catnip mats like the last time.
Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Thank you for all who made guesses in our 3 day contest. And the winner is Lone Star Cats with 13 out of 14 correct. I am most impressed they knew Gremmie was Rambo ( just like in Gremlins 2).
Here are the correct answers:
Many of you thought Prancie might be Harry Potter because of the scarf. I actually made it for Sammy to be Harry Pawter back in 2014.
Hi everyone! Our friend Stunning Keisha just did a post for 12 New and Improved Amazing Facts. My Mom let me answer being that she tried to kill me. She was trimming my toenails, she thinks I can walk better that way and not get snagged on the rug. Well, she cut too far and my blood gushed. I thought I was going to need a transfusion.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favorite, all my days are the same.
2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? I hope this doesn’t repulse you, but I like to eat vomit , not my own, that would be gross. My folks always hurry to clean it up though so I can’t have it, they can be so mean.
3. What small business would you like to start? I would like to start a mini book store to sell Prancie’s Prayer and maybe a sequel. I could have bookmarks, a coloring book and even a bobble head.
4. What is the best food on a hot summer day? Ice cream! Vanilla please.
5. When have you had a small decision bring big consequences? When I was homeless, I had to go to a door for help and I think I chose well.
6.What vegetable do you like? Celery. I love when my Dad’s hands smell like celery, I try to chew them.
7. Where are you most likely to be at 8:00 on a Saturday night? Napping either in the bedroom or on the chair in the living room.
8. What slang word or phrase do you like to use? I would not use improper language. I try to keep my purr impeccable.
9. Did you ever want to change your name? If so to what? I love my name, but I wouldn’t mind Princess in front of it.
11. If your life had a sound track what song would you pick for it? Sinatra’s My Way- I always get my way. I knock things down and take the phone off the hook until I get what I want which is usually a snack.
12. If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be? Nicolas Cage, my mom said I had to say that.
Don’t forget to enter my Goodreads Giveaway for a chance to win a copy of Prancie’s Prayer: