We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that my niece had her baby without any problems. Mama and baby are both doing well and his two big sisters adore him. His official blog name will be “The Boy”.
Thanks to all who guessed who Joanie was dressed as yesterday. Many of you guessed correctly with Dolly Parton. I guess I should have stuffed the front of her dress a bit more. And thanks to all the other guesses because you gave me lots of ideas for next year’s costumes. This is not the last you will see of this wig.
And thank you to all who entered the Halloween costume contest. The winner was Lorianne at Four-Legged Furballs. She got 8 out of 10 correct. Several of you got 4 or 5 correct which was good too.
Here are the answers:
- Joanie -Carmen Miranda
- Gremmie-Jackson Pollock
- Rudy-Ted Williams
- Rusty-Carl Yastremenski– I also accepted Cy Yo8ung because he had the same initials.
- Friday-Annie Oakley ( the sharp shooter)
- Trouble-Florence Nightingale
- Rosie-Amelia Earhart
- Penny- Ruth Bader Ginsberg- I also accepted Judge Judy because she has the same kind of collar.
- Emmy-Jackie Kennedy Onassis
- Brody- John Lennon
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. I came up with the first two and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.
1. My list of things to do in November includes ________________, ____________ and _________________.