Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. On holidays, I usually have a second serving of _________________________.
2. I am thankful for ______________, ________________ and ________________________.
3. I would like to invite _________ over for a feast.
4. _________ was a blessing in disguise.
1. On holidays, I usually have a second serving of appetizers. They are my favorite part of the meal- cranberry cheddar and crackers and some spinach dip with tortilla chips.
2. I am thankful for my mom, my hubby and all my cats.
3. I would like to invite Nicolas Cage over for a feast. ( How many of you knew that would be my answer?).
4. Emmy’s liver growth was a blessing in disguise. Back in August, the internist was checking on that for me and happened to notice the fluid around her heart. She was symptom free of congestive heart failure so by the time she had symptoms it would have been too late to help her.
Emmy update: The internist said she had the least amount of fluid since this began so she did not need to have it tapped. That was excellent news.
Her blood work did show a rise in phosphorous levels so see will be on a phosphorous binder as soon as it arrives by mail.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…