Hi everyone. Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. _____________ should come with ________________________.
2. And just like that ______________________________,
3. I get funny looks from others when I _________.
4. I once tried to _________, and I failed.
1. Foreign doctors should come with translators. Most of my sister’s doctors were foreign and hard to understand with their accent. They were knowledgeable and kind, but we had to keep having them repeat things.
2. And just like that I have another cat. Well, he is not here yet I am getting him this weekend. Tuffy is Bridget’s son. My sister had adopted him when I took in Bridget, Ethel and Lucy. My sister had 8 cats and 3 dogs, most will be kept by her boyfriend, but he is overwhelmed and wanted to part with a few so I offered to take Tuffy back. He prefers the company of cats to people and I hope they will welcome him back to the family.
3. I get funny looks from others when I tell them how many cats I have, but I no longer care.
4. I once tried to stop adopting so many cats and I failed. At times I am overwhelmed and feel some don’t get enough attention, but I can’t stop trying to help all that I can.
My flashback is from last September. Angel Sammy posed with the bandana for RememberMeThursday.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…