Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I would like to see what books are on _______________’s bookshelves. ( Thanks Melissa ).
2. I adore ________________________.
3. There is no amount of money you could pay me to _________.
4. When I failed to _________, I _________.
1. I would like to see what books are on Nicolas Cage’s bookshelves. -Last week, Melissa ( Mudpie’s Mom) wrote she didn’t care about anyone’s closet, but bookshelves were another thing. So thank you Melissa.
2. I adore The Great One, Typhoid Mary and all cats.
3. There is no amount of money you could pay me to part with any of my cats.
4. When I failed to find a publisher for my book about Prancie ( Prancie’s Prayer), I kept trying until I succeeded.
Last August, my Angel Sammy was enjoying a Halloween toy from a Chewy Goody Box our friend sent us.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…