Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. The grossest food I ever ate was ___________________.
2. The best tasting food I ever had was _______________.
3. I should probably _________, but I won’t.
4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one item, I would pick _________.
1. The grossest food I ever ate was lamb. I was at a friend’s grandmother’s house and didn’t want to offend her, so I ate it, but I didn’t like the taste or the idea of eating a lamb.
2. The best tasting food I ever had was macaroni and cheese at Michael Jordan’s restaurant.
3. I should probably start exercising, but I won’t. I am a sloth.
4. If I could have an unlimited supply of one item, I would pick cat food. Gotta keep the kitties happy.
My flashback is from last June. Angel Sammy had his cone on to stop his scratching, but he was still willing to hold my hand. I miss my boy so much.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…