Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose ______________.
2. I think a reality show about __________________would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack, it would include _________.
4. My personal style could best be described as _________.
1. If my life could have a rewind or pause button, I would choose pause. The Great One and Typhoid Mary are growing up so quickly, I just want to stop time for a while and enjoy them. Although, I wouldn’t mind a slight rewind back to when I still had my Sammy.
2. I think a reality show about people living with a lot of cats would be interesting.
3. If my life had a soundtrack , it would include Katy Perry’s Roar. I chose that because all through school and college I was quiet, but now I voice my opinions. I have a feeling if I were in school now that I would be suspended a lot.
4. My personal style could best be described as Queen of comfort. I am always in pj”s when I am home ( quite often) and the rest of the time I choose comfort over style.
My flashback is from June 2016, Angel Phoebe giving Angel Snowball a bath.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…