Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. Did you know _______________?
2. My plans for June include _____________ and __________________.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I _________.
4. I could teach an entire course on _________.
1. Did you know that egg cartons are not recyclable? I recently read that somewhere. For years, I have always put them in the recycling bin.
2. My plans for June include Typhoid Mary’s 4th birthday party and gymnastic shows for both girls. And annual exams for Trouble and Friday.
3. When I need to cheer myself up, I buy something online- usually for The Great One and Typhoid Mary.
4. I could teach an entire course on living with multiple cats. I could also teach Catechism as I taught grades 8 and 9 for ten years.
My flashback is from June 2015. My Angel Sammy showing off his adorable tummy. I could never resist snorgling it.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…