Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. __________________________ was a pleasant surprise,
2. ___________________________ was a not so pleasant surprise.
3. I can’t help but _________ when _________.
4. I wish people would stop asking me _________.
1. Penny showing up in our yard looking for a home 10 years ago was a pleasant surprise.
2. Feeling something cold and wet on my elbow the other morning was a not so pleasant surprise. Apparently, someone probably Trouble hacked up a furball on the arm of the couch.
3. I can’t help but want to rescue any cat when I see he or she needs a home.
4. I wish people would stop asking me if I want a bag at the checkout. I can see if I have one thing, but sometimes I have a lot of things and the clerk still asks- of course I want a bag, preferably plastic ( which I reuse).
My flashback is Angel Polar Bear from May 2015
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…