Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
Lorianne and her family have COVID so please keep them all in your prayers.
1. I am running low on ____________________.
2. I never run out of _________________.
3. I work best when _________.
4. _________ caught me by surprise.
1. I am running low on hope. I’ve always been able to stay positive, but after losing Sammy and now having Emmy with so many health issues. I am running out.
2. I never run out of cat food or coffee.
3. I work best when I have plenty of time. I can work with a deadline, but I don’t like to cut it close.
4. Emmy’s latest diagnosis of a growth on her liver caught me by surprise. I was aware of her CKD, heart problem and hyperthyroid, but having another issue which will probably kill her before the other problems really shocked me.
I forgot about Cinco De Mayo yesterday so my flashback is from May 2016. Angel Phoebe had on a sombrero and was having a giveaway for a catnip toy filled pinata.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…