Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with _____________________.
2, Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the ______________________shortage.
3. If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows: _________.
4. _________ is an awkward situation in which I once found myself in.
1. I wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with Nicolas Cage.
2. Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the cat food shortage.
3. If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows: Discovered the love of cats and she lived happily ever after.
4. Waving back to someone while in line at Walmart is an awkward situation which I once found myself in. If someone waves at me, I wave back so as not to hurt their feelings. This was a lady with 2 little kids waving. And the lady behind me said, ” Oh, you know them too.” 🙂
My flashback is from April 2016 when Angel Phoebe was getting ready to send her shades off to visit friends. I got them back after she passed and they are now in a memory box with her bikini. To see the post with the links to all the kitties that tried on the shades, click here.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…