Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. In May, I may _____________________.
2. Ten years ago, I was _________________________.
3. I hope for a future in which _________.
4. I would probably last _________ days in solitary confinement.
1. In May, I plan to declutter. I know I have written that before and I have done some, but I really plan to push my hubby to cooperate this time too.
2. Ten years ago, I was happy. I had my Sammy, Prancie, Phoebe, Lucy and so many others that are now angels.
3. I hope for a future in which there are no wars or crimes, and all cats have homes.
4. I would probably last a few days in solitary confinement, but without cats I would go cray pretty quickly.
Back in May 2017, The Great One was already becoming a cat lover. Here she is giving a toy to Angel Phoebe.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…