Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. A book or movie I recently read ( or saw) that I recommend is ____________________.
2. I prefer to shop _______________,
3. I have a lot of trust in _________.
4. I have very little trust in _________
1. A book I recently read that I recommend is How to Host a Viking Funeral: The Case for Burning Your Regrets , Chasing Your Crazy Ideas, and Becoming the Person You Were Meant to Be by Kyle Scheele.
2. I prefer to shop online for everything except clothes.
3. I have a lot of trust in God.
4. I have very little trust in anyone who dislikes cats.
My flashback is from April 2017. I did the A-Z Blogging Challenge with things I crocheted and my Angel Sammy posed with an Uncle Sam hat.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…