Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I hope the Easter Bunny brings me ________________________.
2. My favorite part of the Easter ( or Passover) meal is _________________.
3. I’m most looking forward to _________ this weekend.
4. For me, this time of year _________.
1. I hope the Easter Bunny brings me Doritos. I gave them up for Lent and I am craving them.
2. My favorite part of the Easter meal is the Polish soup my hubby makes that you add kielbasa, horseradish, mashed potatoes and hard boiled eggs to. It is an acquired taste as it is made from fermented oats and pickle juice.
3. I’m most looking forward to seeing my great-nieces this weekend. Well, I am actually having them over for the egg hunt today.
4. For me, this time of year is going to always stink because I will remember losing my Sammy boy. Sorry to be a downer.
My flashback is from 2015. Angel Phoebe was wishing our Jewish friends a Happy Passover. Passover begins tonight so Chag Pesach Sameach!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…