Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I love that ____________________.
2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of _________ pie.
3. I’d like to be able to _________ every day.
4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because _________.
1. I love that The Great One and Typhoid Mary call my dining room the craft room. I have always wanted a craft room and apparently, I had one all along.
2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of banana cream pie if the store has one for sale.
3. I’d like to be able to rescue cats every day.
4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because I stole someone’s cat if I thought they were not giving it proper care.
Please ask around to help find Kiril’s cats a forever home together. Elvira is 11 and Friday is 6. I wish I could adopt them, but my hubby thinks we have enough cats. They are in Orange County in California, but I can find a way to get them anywhere in the US. It would be less stressful for them though if they didn’t have to travel.
My flashback this week is Angel Phoebe as Queen Esther for Purim in March 2015.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…