Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell _______________________.
2. Every March I look forward to ____________________.
3. I knew _________ the moment that _________.
4. _________ is currently my silver lining.
1. I would rather smell a skunk than a squished stink bug.
2. Every March I look forward to pussy willows.
3. I knew I was not leaving Joanie behind the moment that I saw she was in a cage with Sammy at the shelter.
4. Cats is (are) currently my silver lining. Cats always make everything better.
My flashback is Angel Stinky from March 2015. We miss her.
And before we go, the winner of Penny’s Dr. Seuss giveaway is Katie Isabella.
I can’t wait to see her in the hat.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...