Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. It’s about time ______________________________.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is _______________________________.
3. I wish there was a way to _________ without _________.
4. Too many people take _________ for granted.
1. It’s about time that a cat lives in The White House.
2. An anecdote I like to tell is about a wedding my hubby and I attended at our church. The bride and her matron of honor ( her sister) were well endowed. At the end of the service, the priest said, ” may your marriage be breast ” instead of blessed.
3. I wish there was a way to lose weight fast without surgery or extreme dieting and exercising.
4 Too many people take good health for granted. Also, freedom, their loved ones, pretty much everything.
This week’s flashback is from March 2015, Angel Phoebe was modeling a hat and mat for a Dr. Seuss giveaway. We always have a giveaway for Dr. Seuss Day because we live about 30 minutes from his museum.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…