Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I get my __________ from __________________.
2. It’s a good thing ___________________________.
3. _________ required me to muster a lot of courage.
4. My younger self would be proud to know that I now _________.
1. I get my optimism from my mom.
2. It’s a good thing my hubby and I know how to administer sub Q fluids to cats. Over the years, we have had to give them to many cats with kidney disease so it was no problem doing it for Joanie.
3. My first time flying on a plane, I was alone-that required me to muster a lot of courage.
4. My younger self would be proud to know I found true love.
My flashback is from February 2015, Angel Phoebe is a scarf I crocheted.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…