Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballscame up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. When I run out of __________________, I use ________________as a substitute.
2. I don’t understand why________________.
3. _________ is the best time to _________.
4. It seems like I’m the only one who _______________________.
1. When I run out of shave gel, I use conditioner as a substitute. It works just as well.
2. I don’t understand why schools are still open, yet the bank is drive up only and I can’t go in the vet with my cat. I want schools to close and do online learning so I can see The Great One more often. I guess that is a selfish reason.
3. January is the best time to order seeds for the garden.
4. It seems like I’m the only one who wants schools to close. My niece wasn’t thrilled when I told her I wanted them closed. 🙂