Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. I had hoped to _____________________in 2021 but didn’t.
2.A goal I have for 2022 is _____________________.
3. I’ll be _________ when 2021 ends.
4. I hope 2022 brings _________.
1. I had hoped to paint some ceilings in 2021 and publish another children’s book in 2021 but didn’t.
2. A goal I have for 2022 is to get those ceilings painted.
3. I’ll be kissing all my kitties when 2021 ends and praying they will all be here with me at the end of 2022. My hubby and I always kiss at midnight on NYE then kiss the kitties.
I hope 2022 bring good health and happiness to all (humans and furbabies).
The flashback is from December 2014, Angel Phoebe was having a catniptini for New Year’s Eve.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…