Hi everyone! Time for the fill-ins. I came up with the first two sentences and my co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs came up with the second two. If you didn’t do a post for them, you can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link to the hop so everyone can visit you. The link is open until Wednesday night.
1. ___________________________ is my Christmas wish for you.
2. I still need to _________________ by Christmas.
. 3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas and _________.
4. If I were Santa, I would want someone to leave me a plate full of _________ on Christmas Eve.
1. A Day filled with peace, love and happiness is my Christmas wish for you.
2. I still need to wrap my mom’s and hubby’s gifts by Christmas.
3l ‘Twas the night before Christmas and I am tired.
4. If I were Santa, I would want someone to leave me a plate full of pizza on Christmas Eve.
My flashback is from December 2015, Angel Prancie on her
Dad’s Santa’s lap.
Thank you to all who sent cards via email and/or snail mail. I have enjoyed every one of them. May you all have a blessed Christmas.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…